Wednesday 21 March 2012

We Are All God's

Twenty years ago I was teaching a class on ‘Knowing Who You Really Are’. It was a spiritual course and different from anything out there. I began by stating that each and every person was a God. Before I could explain any further a woman asked me to repeat what I had just said. When I did, her and two others got up and walked out of the class. Today, I was reading Dr. Wayne Dyer’s new book, “Wishes Fulfilled” and he spent the first three chapters explaining, we are all Gods and it is time that we knew who we really are. It was bitter sweet… I had to laugh. This is what I would like to say, ‘I AM’ is one name of God. When you begin with ‘I AM’ it is a sacred calling and very powerful. Be careful what you follow it up with. For example if you say, “I am angry” the universal will continually give you what you ask for, in this case anger. You carry that feeling around until you decide that you don’t want to be angry any longer. Equally, if you state that you are a certain personally type, “I am a get into your face type of person” that is exactly what you are creating for yourself. Everyone myself included, needs to be more conscious of our speech, both to ourselves and others. Be kind. Here are a few suggestions to help you on your way… I am all powerful (all knowing, unlimited, healed, healthy, kind, generous, financially abundant, etc.) you decide what you wish to bring into your life. Always state it as though it is already part of your life. Here is one given to us by Adamus, better known as Saint Germain… “I AM the conquering Presence! I command this I AM Presence to govern perfectly my mind, home, affairs and world.” Positive talk creates positive energy, creating a more positive outlook and life. Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment